Do you want to look at your best naturally? If yes, then Electrolysis Hair Removal is the best and safest method to pick. It is a good way to balance between health and beauty. Having your unwanted hair removed can only help you feel more confident and luxurious than ever! Are you worried about your facial hair like hair on upper lip? Don’t try different removing beauty products like razors, waxing and much more as they may not give you the permanent solution. For this situation, you can confidently depend on a safe and successful treatment that is Electrolysis Hair Removal.
Electrolysis is safe and effective -
Electrolysis Facial Hair Removal has proven to be a safest and effective method of removing unwanted hair. Modern Electrolysis Hair Removal equipment is very refined and computerized. The needles are, delicate, highly polished, sterile and disposable. Electrolysis is nothing like the alternative methods of hair removal. The treatment consists of loosening the hair through the applications of galvanic and high-frequency currents that can destroy the hair root, and stop from further growth. The skin is not punctured or harmed in any way. In fact, permanent Upper Lip Hair Removal through electrolysis results in well-pleased customers with beautiful, smooth, hair-free skin! Modern techniques, equipment, and topical anesthetics help reduce the sensation of electrologist treatments.
Frequency of electrolysis Treatments -
Many factors influence hair growth and you may require returning for several electrolysis visits. Unwanted hair can be gone forever after the completion of treatment sequences. The sessions for Electrolysis Hair Removal may vary from person to person. The treatment is mere takes an hour and just a few visits to free you from unwanted hair –of the face, lip forever!
Factors to think about electrolysis
- Electrolysis hair removal treatment gives a permanent solution to make your body hair free and smooth.
- Electrolysis is recognized and approved as a lasting hair removing treatment by the American Medical Association and the Federal Drug Administration (FDA).
- The electrolysis hair removal treatment is the best, safe, and useful for all types of skin.
- In electrolysis treatment, focuses on the main cause of hair growth and ensuring a permanent facial hair removing solution.
Post Care Treatment -
Electrolysis Facial Hair Removal perfectly normal but a slight swelling or reddening can be observed from a close look of the skin after treatment. This also disappears quickly usually within 15-30 minutes. The natural part of healing process may involve some itch. These too, left undisturbed, as it also fades away shortly. Here are a few pointers to keep in mind after treatment:
- The use of a good antibiotic or antiseptic lotion should be employed twice a day for 2 to 3 days.
- Direct sunlight or the use of tanning beds to the treated area should be avoided for a short period of time
- Cosmetics should not be used within a 12-24 hour period after treatment
If you are serious about getting the best and effective results with electrolysis treatment, ask Electrolysis By Debra. With the help of Dr. Debra, you can finally throw away your tweezers, razors and get the permanent hair removal solution. Debra was a licensed electrologist and skin care specialist having 25 years experience in her field hence you are in the safe hand of Debra for your Electrolysis Hair Removal solution. To get a solution for your unwanted hair call at: (954) 742-4610 to set up your complimentary, no-obligation appointment today.